What Criminal Cases Do You Handle?
Posted on September 9, 2014
in General Criminal Law Issues - Northern KY State Crimes in Northern Kentucky
As a criminal defense attorney for 20 years, I have handled almost every type of case under the Kentucky KRS Criminal Code. Those include, but are not limited to the following:
- * Drunk driving, DUI, OVI — And other traffic violations
- Traffic Incidents – DUI, speeding, reckless driving, and accidents
- Drug charges— Including possession, trafficking, and manufacturing of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamines (meth), narcotics, and other controlled substances. Current laws may allow for treatment instead or in lieu of conviction for certain possession charges.
- Theft— Including felony theft, burglary, robbery or armed robbery, and misdemeanor or felony shoplifting
- Assault — Including battery and domestic violence, EPO, DVO and vehicular assault
- Sex offenses — Including sexual assault, rape, statutory rape, sexual abuse, and sexual misconduct
- Failure to Register – sex offenders have an ongoing duty to register
- Computer crimes — Including internet fraud, luring, distribution of pornography and importuning as well as illegal use of computer and fraudulent use of computer
- Arson — civil disobedience and insurance fraud
- Juvenile offenses— Including theft, vandalism, assault, underage drinking, bank robbery, possession of drugs, marijuana and parapheralia
- Murder – first, second degree and various charges of manslaughter, first and second degree
- White collar crime – Including fraud, theft, embezzlement, and insurance fraud.
If you have questions regarding criminal conduct, charges, arrest or need to speak with an attorney, contact my office for a consultation. In NKy, call Michael Bouldin at 859-581-6453 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.